- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Parkay® Original Spread-tub
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 slightly firm bananas, peeled, halved and sliced lengthwise
- Reddi-wip® Original Dairy Whipped Topping
- Heat sugar, Parkay and cinnamon in medium skillet over medium-high heat; when bubbly, add bananas. Cook 1 minute on each side or until bananas are warm and glaze has thickened slightly, spooning glaze over bananas.
- Top each serving with Reddi-Wip. Serve immediately.
For gluten free preparation, confirm all recipe ingredients are gluten free by reading product labels each time you make this recipe.